Sunday 29 May 2011

Theres No Time Like The Now To See A Website Which Always Has A Load Of Fascinating Stuff In It

Frying food from family recipes is a tribute to previous generations, carried down through the ages, but is quickly becoming a lost craft. I have always been a fan of baking, its precise measurements, painstakingly balanced science, and broad array of techniques has continually had me learning, teaching, and savoring each recipe that has been meticulously crafted. Standing right at the counter with my cousins in the cozy kitchen, I studied the delicate balance of every nuance, from a pastry shell, to a cookie dough, to a decadent pear filled crisp. Each direction of the recipe contained basic knowledge, just waiting to fill my mind as easily as the fragrance of freshly baking bread filled the whole house with its heartwarming scents. Each time I see someone buying pre-packaged cookie dough, I can just imagine what my great grandmother would have said, how she would have shook her head at the idea that a pan of brownies from a grocery store could replicate the hundreds of hours I spent at her side, or the concentration that went into the buns we baked. Festivalenothe.org is certainly the one to beat. Do those who are important to you a favor and take that step by taking a look at the site below: http://ping.fm/7b3fW

No comments:

Post a Comment