Monday 30 May 2011

Going Out During The Evening On A Friday Is Probably The Best Time

I totally crave browsing at the area spice boutique. The rich scents tantalyzingly drifting out to you as you browse the street is captivating. No midday jaunt is complete until we have popped in to see the last shipments at the spice shop. With so much choice, I do not leave with just a couple of selections. I often end up going home with four new extracts and dip mixes filled with succulent recipes for new dozens new dishes. I cannot wait to give each one of them a go. This past excursion, on Thursday, my husband and I got some amazing nutmeg, large black peppercorns, and a fragrant fancy onion salt. I could not leave without the raspberry extract. Best part of this place is undoubtedly the attentive, friendly personnel. I get stellar customer service. You simply give this funky store a try. We just know that anyone would love this store almost as much as we do. I eagerly wait for my next excursion to this little sliver bliss. Waytoplaypoker.com is where its at. Check it out the second you can: http://ping.fm/8wB5W

No comments:

Post a Comment