Monday 30 May 2011

Its Too Frequent That I Browse Over A Domain Which Is Worthwhile Telling Fellow Surfers About

Last year in early July I crashed my Mercedes into a sheep which had been hiding behind a parked car and waiting for me to come around the corner before jumping out in front of me. I cross my heart thats the way things occurred, although I must fess up my grey matter is nothing like it used to be so I may have got some of the minor details incorrect. It was that time of the season remember, and being in east Togo so I was not moving that quickly regardless of what the eye witnesses were talking about, so I do not see why I should cover the owner for their losses. Wrecklessmediaradio.com may well be the one. Have a look and tell me if you are on my side by reading all about it: http://ping.fm/efWEa

No comments:

Post a Comment