Tuesday 31 May 2011

Make The Phone Call Immediately Or We Will Miss It And Soon After There Will Be Hell To Pay

I totally crave shopping at our local spice emporium. The sweet fragrances aromatically wafting out to you as you meander the street is amazing. No afternoon jaunt is complete until we have stopped by to check out shipments at the spice place. With so much variety, I am not able to leave with merely a couple of selections. I often end up acquiring five new extracts and seasoning packets filled with sweet and savory recipes for new dozens new lunches. I cannot wait to give each and every single one of them a go. This past excursion, on Friday, my husband and I grabbed some amazing rosemary, large tellicherry peppercorns, and a fragrant sea salt. I could not leave without the double strength almond extract. Reason I love to keep coming back is without a doubt the sharp, friendly personnel. I get stellar customer service. You must give this neighborhood shop a try. We promise that your family would appreciate this shop just as much as we do. I just cant wait for my upcoming excursion to this cozy sliver heaven: http://ping.fm/FySfq

No comments:

Post a Comment