Monday 30 May 2011

I Remember Going To Hear Billy Joel When I Was Eighteen And It Was Great

Nine years ago, I am pretty sure it was a Saturday lunchtime, and Winter was just setting in, I was running along the riverbank when I saw a goat darting out from a building. It was being followed closely behind by a rat and it was the most interesting thing Ive seen in my life. The most awe inspiring thing about this picture was the differences in size. The animal being pursued was much thinner than the one doing the chasing yet that fundamental point seemed lost on either of them. Catalog-constructii.ro may well be the one. If you want to learn more about this hilarious chain of events then just press the page in the link and youll be taken straight to it: http://ping.fm/dTMXD

No comments:

Post a Comment