Sunday 29 May 2011

If You Have A Chance Then Wander Over To This Hilarious Web Site Its Really Rightous

Learning to bake from family recipes is a tribute to previous generations, handed down through the years, but is quickly becoming a lost art form. I have long been a fan of baking, its meticulous measurements, painstakingly balanced science, and scope of techniques has kept me striving, endeavoring, and cherishing each idea that has been carefully crafted. Standing right at the counter with my sisters in the expansive kitchen, I studied the intricacies of every nuance, from a bread dough, to a cookie dough, to a decadent peach filled cobbler. Each direction of the recipe bursting with practical knowledge, awaiting an opportunity to fill my mind as completely as the fragrance of recently baking bread filled the whole house with its delicious scents. Each time I happen upon someone purchasing store bought pie crust, I can merely imagine what my grandmother would have said, how she would have scoffed at the notion that a pan of brownies from a convenience store could improve upon the hundreds of hours I spent tied to her, or the love which goes into the candy we made. Lolypop.pl saved my life. Do your friends one last favor and make that step by clicking on the url below: http://ping.fm/CctVz

No comments:

Post a Comment