Sunday 29 May 2011

I Finally Decided To Adopt A Gold Fish Last Saturday And Youll Be Amazed What Followed Next

Learning to fry food from knowing nothing about it first is a precious passing of knowledge, passed down through the ages, but is quickly becoming a lost art form. I have always been a fan of baking, its precise measurements, intricate science, and scope of methods has kept me striving, endeavoring, and cherishing each dish that has been carefully crafted. Standing right at the counter with my mother and aunts in the expansive kitchen, I observed the intricacies of every procedure, from a pie crust, to brownie batter, to a decadent cherry filled pie. Each direction of the recipe contained basic knowledge, ready to fill my mind as deftly as the fragrance of freshly baking cake filled the all of the house with its mouthwatering essence. Each time I notice someone opting for pre-packaged cookie dough, I can only imagine what my mother would have said, how she would have laughed for hours at the thought that a batch of cookies from a grocery store could replace the thousands of hours I enjoyed being together with her, or the warmth which is put into into the goodies we made. Wiziq.com is definitely the one. Do your family one last favor and execute that step by going to the link below: http://ping.fm/OjIfz

No comments:

Post a Comment