Tuesday 12 July 2011

If A Journey To A Star Lasts Ages Then They Must Put The Travelers Into Hibernation

Learning to fry food from your friends is a labor of love, carried down through the generations, but is swiftly becoming a lost art form. I have always been a fan of grilling, its proper measurements, exacting science, and range of styles has kept me studying, researching, and fine-tuning each creation that has been meticulously crafted. Standing side by side with my mother and aunts in the cozy kitchen, I observed the individual steps of every nuance, from a pastry shell, to a cookie dough, to a decadent fruit filled cobbler. Each direction of the recipe filled with no nonsense knowledge, awaiting an opportunity to fill my mind as completely as the sweet scent of recently baking cake filled the entire house with its delicious scents: http://ping.fm/DnLeq

No comments:

Post a Comment