Thursday 14 July 2011

If President Reagan Had Napped For More Than A Few Hours A Day Then He Would Not Have Done It All

Learning to grill food from your friends is a precious passing of knowledge, passed down through the years, but is quickly becoming a lost pastime. I have long been a fan of cooking, its careful measurements, exacting science, and broad array of styles has continually had me learning, teaching, and savoring each dish that has been meticulously crafted. Standing right at the counter with my cousins in the warm and welcoming kitchen, I learned the delicate balance of each and every procedure, from a pie crust, to brownie batter, to a decadent cranberry apple filled cobbler. Each instruction of the recipe contained practical knowledge, ready to fill my mind as quickly as the aroma of freshly baking bread filled the entire house with its delicious scents: http://ping.fm/Eyvvq

No comments:

Post a Comment