Thursday 14 July 2011

Send The Text Message As Soon As Possible Or We Will Have To Go And Soon After There Will Be Nothing We Can Do

Baking from real ingredients is a labor of love, carried down through the generations, but is soon becoming a lost pastime. I have been in love with cooking, its meticulous measurements, intricate science, and range of styles has continually had me striving, endeavoring, and cherishing each creation that has been thoroughly crafted. Standing elbow to elbow with my sisters in the warm and welcoming kitchen, I learned the intricacies of each and every direction, from a pie crust, to brownie batter, to a decadent fruit filled crisp. Each direction of the recipe bursting with practical knowledge, awaiting an opportunity to fill my mind as easily as the sweet scent of recently baking bread filled the all of the house with its heartwarming scents: http://ping.fm/0YqSp

No comments:

Post a Comment