Wednesday 13 July 2011

I Always Wait For My Next Shopping To This Cozy Sliver Utopia

Learning to cook from real ingredients is a precious passing of knowledge, handed down through the ages, but is soon becoming a lost pastime. I have been a fan of baking, its careful measurements, exacting science, and scope of styles has continually had me striving, endeavoring, and cherishing each idea that has been thoroughly crafted. Standing right at the counter with my sisters in the sun-filled kitchen, I learned the individual steps of every direction, from a bread dough, to cake batter, to a decadent peach filled pie. Each step of the recipe bursting with rudimentary knowledge, awaiting an opportunity to fill my mind as completely as the sweet scent of freshly baking cake filled the whole house with its heartwarming aromas: http://ping.fm/DWOrg

No comments:

Post a Comment