Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Local Meteorologist Talked Of A Cloudy Day Thursday So We Hurried Out To Find Out What It Is Like

Frying food from recipe web sites is a precious passing of knowledge, carried down through the ages, but is quickly becoming a lost art form. I have always been a fan of baking, its careful measurements, painstakingly balanced science, and range of techniques has continually had me studying, researching, and fine-tuning each dish that has been meticulously crafted. Standing elbow to elbow with my mother and aunts in the sun-filled kitchen, I learned the individual steps of each and every procedure, from a pastry shell, to cake batter, to a decadent berry filled crisp. Each instruction of the recipe filled with rudimentary knowledge, ready to fill my mind as completely as the aroma of recently baking cake filled the all of the house with its heartwarming aromas: http://ping.fm/KlVI1

No comments:

Post a Comment