Saturday 9 July 2011

Heres A Stupendously Good Web Site To Have A Read Over When You Have Some Time Spare

Baking from recipe books is a tribute to previous generations, passed down through the generations, but is soon becoming a lost art form. I have always been in love with toasting, its careful measurements, intricate science, and range of styles has ceaselessly kept me learning, teaching, and savoring each dish that has been carefully crafted. Standing elbow to elbow with my mother and grandmother in the expansive kitchen, I observed the individual steps of each and every nuance, from a pastry shell, to cake batter, to a decadent berry filled cobbler. Each instruction of the recipe filled with no nonsense knowledge, ready to fill my mind as completely as the fragrance of still baking bread filled the whole house with its mouthwatering essence: http://ping.fm/D2HGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment