Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Tourists Would Never Come Here In October Because The Planet Is Not In Line With The Moon

Learning to bake from your friends is a precious passing of knowledge, handed down through the years, but is swiftly becoming a lost art form. I have been in love with roasting, its precise measurements, painstakingly balanced science, and range of styles has ceaselessly kept me studying, researching, and fine-tuning each dish that has been meticulously crafted. Standing side by side with my mother and aunts in the expansive kitchen, I studied the intricacies of each nuance, from a pastry shell, to cake batter, to a decadent cherry filled pie. Each step of the recipe bursting with rudimentary knowledge, just waiting to fill my mind as completely as the sweet scent of still baking bread filled the all of the house with its mouthwatering scents: http://ping.fm/v2Z4X

No comments:

Post a Comment