Wednesday 13 July 2011

I Remember Going To See The Monkees When I Was Fourteen And It Was Fabulous

Are we looking for something different to practice this quarter? Then journey locally to your village center for their regular activities. Last April, my fiancee and I took some boogie lessons, trying all the initial steps to a disco dance, the timeless Viennese waltz, or even the charlston. With a few other girls, we discoed away the evening and then came home feeling sore, but otherwise accomplished. Just like our tutors had predicted, we learned how to dance properly. Immediately when I heard the sounds of hits like Rock Around The Clock, its nearly impossible not to launch into a classic, if amateurish swing around yourself. The sounds beckons to be danced to. Even though there are loads of programs to trial every quarter, the dance courses were undoubtedly my level: http://ping.fm/nFEtk

No comments:

Post a Comment