Wednesday 13 July 2011

It Is Too Often I Browse Over A Domain That Happens To Be Worthwhile Telling My Friends About

Cooking from recipe books is a tribute to previous generations, passed down through the years, but is swiftly becoming a lost pastime. I have been a fan of cooking, its meticulous measurements, exacting science, and broad array of methods has ceaselessly kept me striving, endeavoring, and cherishing each dish that has been meticulously crafted. Standing right at the counter with my sisters in the cozy kitchen, I learned the individual steps of every direction, from a pie crust, to cake batter, to a decadent mixed berry filled crisp. Each direction of the recipe bursting with no nonsense knowledge, awaiting an opportunity to fill my mind as quickly as the sweet scent of recently baking cake filled the entire house with its delicious essence: http://ping.fm/1jBIk

No comments:

Post a Comment