Wednesday 13 July 2011

This Site Is Just What I Mentioned Earlier, Except On This Occasion Its Absolutely True

Oven baking food from knowing nothing about it first is a labor of love, carried down through the generations, but is soon becoming a lost art form. I have always been a fan of steaming, its careful measurements, painstakingly balanced science, and broad array of techniques has continually had me learning, teaching, and savoring each dish that has been carefully crafted. Standing elbow to elbow with my grandmother in the sun-filled kitchen, I studied the delicate balance of each direction, from a pastry shell, to a cookie dough, to a decadent berry filled crisp. Each instruction of the recipe contained practical knowledge, just waiting to fill my mind as easily as the fragrance of recently baking pie filled the all of the house with its heartwarming aromas: http://ping.fm/PE52i

No comments:

Post a Comment