Thursday 28 April 2011

This Is Just Like The Last Occasion I Answered The Telephone In The Middle Of The Evening Without Checking Who It Was In Advance

Five decades ago, I am convinced it was a Monday evening, and Summer was just coming to and end, I was walking along the walkway when I witnessed a sheep running out from an alley way. It was being followed closely behind by another cat and it was the most interesting thing Ive seen in all my years. The most interesting thing about this story was the diffences in height. The animal being pursued was much taller than the one doing the chasing yet that crucial fact did not seem to register on either of them. If you would like to see more about this incredible chain of events then just go along to the web page in the link and youll be able to read all about it: http://ping.fm/lXHHK

No comments:

Post a Comment