Saturday 30 April 2011

At The End Of Last Week I Was Immovable But Now Im Not So Sure

Four years ago in mid January I bumped my motor bike into a sheep which had been hidden behind a corner and waiting for me to come around the bend before jumping out in front of me. I cross my heart thats the way things occurred, although I must fess up my short time memory is not like it it was before so I could have got some of the minor details incorrect. It was that time of year remember, and being in east Czech Republic so I cant have been traveling that quickly regardless of what the eye witnesses were gossiping about, so I do not see why I should pay the owner for their losses. Have a look and tell me if you are on my side by reading everything about it: http://ping.fm/Ulsqo

No comments:

Post a Comment