Saturday 30 April 2011

Dont Say You Werent Prepared For This Extended And Sour Story, It Is Saturday Night Afterall

Occasionally in the latter part of September, usually in the early hours of the morning for some unfathomable reason, and more likely on a Sunday too, I find myself sitting in my apartment transfixed on the window. Being a Virgo baby, born in the Chinese Year of the Goat, it seemed to fit that during my short trip to the west country I would never want to return there. It all happened during my second holiday there. This is what this web site is about, making decisions and why we all have so much trouble over it. Why dont you do this? Should you do that? This web site will help you make that decision, so if youre troubling over something and just cannot make your mind up, then I absolutely suggest you take some time off and spend an hour to look through all the incredible content it has in it: http://ping.fm/VXXPG

No comments:

Post a Comment