Friday 29 April 2011

For Tea I Ate A Steak And I Found A Bone In It. Do You Reckon It Got In When I Bought It

Once in a while in the latter part of February, usually in the evening for some odd reason, and more likely on a Saturday too, I find myself lazing in my flat transfixed on the wall. Being a Sagittarius baby, born in the Chinese Year of the Tiger, it seemed right that during my flying trip to the south country I would never want to go back there. It all happened before my fourth holiday there. This is what this website is about, making your mind up and why we all have so much doubt in ourselves. Should you do this? Should you do that? This domain will assist you in making that decision, so if youre troubling over something and just cannot decide, then I must recommend you sacrifice a little time and spend half an hour to look at all the incredible content it has in it: http://ping.fm/eXJuy

No comments:

Post a Comment