Tuesday 26 April 2011

It Is Too Frequent That I Browse Over A Site That Is Worthwhile Telling Fellow Surfers About, This One Is Like That

The year before last in late September I drove my motor bike into a horse which had been hiding behind a bush and waiting for me to come around the bend before throwing itself out in front of me. I vow it happened like that, although I must fess up my short time memory is nothing like it once was so its possible I have got a few of the minor details incorrect. It was that time of the season remember, and being in south Iceland so I was not traveling that quickly regardless of what the witnesses were talking about, so I do not understand why I should cover the owner for their losses. See if you are on my side by reading all about it: http://ping.fm/p6TWb

No comments:

Post a Comment