Thursday 28 April 2011

If Theres Anyway On This Planet I Should Ever Recommend A Website Like This To Anyone, Most Of All People I Like, Then I Would, So Here You Go

Nine months ago, I am convinced it was a Wednesday morning, and Spring was just coming to and end, I was jogging along the path when I saw an elephant rushing out from a building. It was being pursued by a crab and it was the funniest thing Ive seen in ages. The most interesting thing about this story was the diffences in height. The animal being chased was much smaller than the one doing the chasing yet that fundamental point did not occur to either of them. If you want to read more about this incredible chain of events then simply press the web page in the link and youll be taken straight to it: http://ping.fm/iSELu

No comments:

Post a Comment