Monday 30 May 2011

You Need To Have A Gander At This, It Is An Incredible Domain

Last year in late September I bumped my truck into a horse which had been hidden behind a parked car and waiting for me to come over the hill before hurling itself out in front of me. I cross my heart it happened like that, although I have to admit my long term memory is not like it used to be so its possible I have got some of the minor details a little askew. It was that time of the season remember, and being in north Argentina so I was not traveling that quickly despite what the eye witnesses were saying, so I do not see why I should cover the owner for their losses. Alaskawriters.com is certainly the one to beat. See if you are on my side by reading all about it: http://ping.fm/J9K9u

No comments:

Post a Comment