Tuesday 31 May 2011

If Theres Anyway On Earth I Would Ever Recommend A URL Like This To My Buddies, Then I Must

I totally am addicted to shopping at our neighborhood spice shop. The sweet smells boldly drifting out to you as you meander the lane is incredible. No midday jaunt is complete until I have popped in to see the last offerings at the spice place. With so much variety, I am not able to leave with just a few things. I typically end up going home with four new seasonings and dip mixes filled with sweet and savory recipes for new lots of new dinners and desserts. I cannot wait to give each and every single one of them a try. This most recent outing, on Thursday, we got some amazing thyme, huge black peppercorns, and a fragrant onion salt. I could not leave without the coffee extract. Great thing about shopping here is hands down the sharp, affable personnel. I receive good customer service. You must give this fabulous gem a try. We just know that anyone would enjoy this stop just as much as we do. I eagerly wait for my next trip to this small slice Utopia: http://ping.fm/5ABel

No comments:

Post a Comment