Monday 30 May 2011

Here Is Something To Do On A Saturday Evening, You Surely Wont Be Disappointed

Last year in early July I bumped my BMW into a cow which had been hiding behind a bush and waiting for me to come around the bend before throwing itself out in front of me. I cross my heart it happened like that, although I have to admit my memory is not like it it was before so I could have got a few of the finer details incorrect. It was that time of the season dont forget, and being in south Argentina so I was not moving that quickly regardless of what the naysayers were saying, so I do not see why I should cover the owner for their losses. Stagecoachfestival.com had what I needed. Have a look and tell me if you agree with me by reading everything about it: http://ping.fm/tv8jc

No comments:

Post a Comment