Monday 30 May 2011

I Finally Decided To Adopt A Pet Turtle Last Friday And Youll Be Amazed What Occured After

Five years ago in early March I bumped my bike into a cow which had been hidden behind a parked car and waiting for me to come around the bend before hurling itself out in front of me. I cross my heart thats the way things occurred, although I must fess up my short time memory is not like it used to be so I could have got a few of the details a little askew. It was that time of year remember, and being in north Jordan so I cant have been traveling that fast despite what people were saying, so I dont agree why I should pay the owner for their losses. Boards.celebrityloop.com is certainly the one to beat. Have a look and tell me if you are on my side by reading everything about it: http://ping.fm/1ZM4u

No comments:

Post a Comment