Monday 13 June 2011

If You Have A Break Then Wander Over To This Hilarious Website Its Really Worth It

I just love perusing at our local spice emporium. The sweet scents boldly wafting out to you as you meander the block is captivating. No weekend outing is complete until I have stopped by to check out products at the spice shop. With so much choice, I cannot leave with only a handful of things. I invariably end up leaving with three new extracts and spice rubs filled with mouthwatering cooking tips for new dozens new lunches. I cannot wait to give all of them a whirl. This last shopping, on Monday, we grabbed some amazing paprika, large tellicherry peppercorns, and a fragrant smoked salt. I could not leave without the orange extract. Best part of this place is without a doubt the witty, personable people that work there. I get good customer service. You just give this funky shop a try. We guarantee that you would love this stop almost as much as I do. I just cant wait for my next excursion to this little slice Utopia: http://ping.fm/jtl6V

No comments:

Post a Comment