Friday 24 June 2011

In All My Months Of Traveling The Internet I Have Never Discovered A Web Page As Cool As This, But There You Go

Are you in need of something naughty to have fun doing next season? Then search around the corner to your nearby social club for their advertised outings. Last year, my friends and I put money into some dance classes, committing to memory all the initial steps to a samba, the classic Viennese waltz, or even the charlston. With many other men, we boogied away til the early hours and after that returned home completely knackered, but otherwise contented. Like our volunteer instructors told us, we really learned how to get in sync with each other. Immediately when I remembered the strains of songs like Unchained Melody, its nearly impossible not to launch into a simple, if lively swing around yourself. The music demands to be danced to. Though there are loads of programs to sample every year, the novice programs were arguably my standard: http://ping.fm/mZT5H

No comments:

Post a Comment