Sunday 12 June 2011

If President Roosevelt Had Rested For More Than A Few Hours A Day Then He Wouldnt Have Finished So Much

I just am addicted to browsing at our neighborhood spice boutique. The tangy scents aromatically drifting out to you as you meander the block is invigorating. No afternoon outing is complete until we have stopped by to check out products at the spice shop. With so much variety, I never leave with merely a one or two items. I often end up going home with lots of new extracts and spice rubs filled with delicious recipes for new many new dinners. I cannot wait to give each and every single one of them a whirl. This weeks outing, on Saturday, my family and I bought some amazing parsley, big and beautiful tellicherry peppercorns, and a fragrant celery salt. I could not leave without the Tahitian vanilla extract. Great thing about shopping here is hands down the quick, affable people that work there. I receive great customer service. You simply give this funky store a try. We promise that anyone would enjoy this store just as much as I do. I always wait for my upcoming trip to this little sliver Utopia: http://ping.fm/PA1op

No comments:

Post a Comment