Tuesday 21 June 2011

Are You Ready For This Extended And Sour Story, It Is Monday Night Afterall

Learning to toast food from family recipes is a tribute to previous generations, passed down through the ages, but is swiftly becoming a lost craft. I have been a fan of roasting, its proper measurements, intricate science, and broad array of methods has kept me learning, teaching, and savoring each recipe that has been carefully crafted. Standing side by side with my mother and aunts in the cozy kitchen, I observed the delicate balance of every direction, from a bread dough, to a cookie dough, to a decadent berry filled crisp. Each direction of the recipe bursting with rudimentary knowledge, ready to fill my mind as deftly as the sweet scent of still baking cake filled the whole house with its mouthwatering scents: http://ping.fm/1EmQn

No comments:

Post a Comment