Thursday 28 April 2011

My Twentieth Wedding Anniversary Was Soon Approaching And I Was Starting To Feel Older Already

Once in a while in the latter part of June, usually in the evening for some strange reason, and more likely on a Monday too, I find myself sitting in my house transfixed on the window. Being a Aries child, born in the Chinese Year of the Monkey, it seemed to fit that during my short trip to the north country I would never want to return there. It all happened after my fifth visit there. That is what this web page is about, making your mind up and why we all have so much trouble over it. Should we do this? Should you do that? This domain will help you make that decision, so if youre troubling over something and just can not make your mind up, then I seriously recommend you take a break and spend a few minutes to look through all the great information it has in it: http://ping.fm/d6LK8

No comments:

Post a Comment