Thursday 28 April 2011

If Theres Anyway On Planet Earth I Would Ever Recommend A Website Like This To My Buddies, Least Of All Anyone I Like, Then I Should, So Here You Are

Ten decades ago, I am convinced it was a Saturday morning, and Summer was just coming to and end, I was walking along the street when I happened upon an elephant running out from an alley way. It was being chased by a giraffe and it was the most amazing thing Ive seen in ages. The most noticable thing about this picture was the diffences in size. The animal being chased was much thinner than the one doing the pursuing yet that important point did not seem to register on either of them. If you want to read more about this side splitting chain of events then just click on the URL in the link and youll be taken straight to it: http://ping.fm/AKP98

No comments:

Post a Comment